Duck Formula Dry Dog Food
|Options||Per lb|| ||Price|
Back to Basics Grain Free Duck Formula Dry Dog Food is great for dogs of any age. Duck and chicken giblets (livers and hearts) are the number one ingredient. Like other premium protein sources, they help promote muscle development and are nutrient dense, easily digestible plus they taste great. This natural dog food is also gluten, grain, and potato free, plus it is made in the USA. Made with 71% of duck and chicken giblets, this natural food for dogs has a premium supply of protein. The other 29% are nutritious veggies like peas. Back to Basics products are enhanced with an impressive list of vitamins and minerals.
Duck & Chicken Giblets (Livers & Hearts), Duck Meal, Chicken Meal, Tapioca, Peas, Whole dried egg, Pea protein, Duck Fat(Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Flaxseed, Natural Duck Flavor, Pea Fiber, Menhaden Fish oil, Suflower oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Carnitine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Manganese Proteinate, Biotin, Copper Proteinate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate,Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid.
Pet lovers who bought this also bought...