Radiant Adult Health Lamb Meal Dry Dog Food
|Options||Per lb|| ||Price|
When developing this recipe for adult dogs, the equation for health is simple. Start with a single premium protein source - Lamb Meal, wholesome grains and healthy fat sources. Then combine them with a unique blend of enzymes and minerals to create a final recipe that delivers optimum natural nutrition for daily whole-body health.
* Lamb offers a hypoallergenic, tasty alternative to poultry.
* Guaranteed levels of Taurine for eye and heart health.
* Antioxidants - Vitamins A, C, E and Beta-Carotene are added to aid in enhancing the immune system and help slow cell deterioration.
* Contains a source of live, naturally occurring micro-organisms (or DFM) that are found in healthy digestive tracts as well as enzymes that help break down proteins, cellulose and starch at guaranteed levels.
* Sequestered mineral process encapsulates trace minerals to help diminish deterioration and therefore make them more bioavailable to your pet's system.
* Elements found in the skins of vegetables and fruits act as powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals to keep cells healthy.
* Special blend of natural Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids is blended in optimum amounts and ideal ratios to one another. These fatty acids play a vital role in supporting healthy skin and a glossy coat at guaranteed levels.
Lamb Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Oatmeal, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Carrots, Sun-Cured Alfalfa, Peas, Potassium Chloride, Organic Quinoa, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, DL-Methionine, Vitamins [Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin], Minerals [Polysaccharide Complexes of Zinc, Iron, Manganese and Copper, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Choline Chloride, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Inulin, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Enterococcus faecium, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger Fermentation Products, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative).
Pet lovers who bought this also bought...