Bayer Resultix Spray on Tick Solution for Dogs and Cats
Bayer Resultix Tick Spray is a convenient, easy-to-use topical spray that helps remove and kill attached and crawling ticks on your dog or cat. Once Resultix is sprayed directly on the tick, it works quickly in dissolving the tick's outer shell, and killing the tick. Resultix is a tick solution free of conventional pesticides and can be used as often as needed.
Resultix Tick Spray dissolves the outer wax covering the hard shell of the tick and within 3 hours the tick will die. Any attached or crawling ticks with either fall off your pet, or be immobile when you remove it from your pet's skin.
• Holding the bottle upright, direct the spray at the tick and spray until the tick is covered (usually 2 sprays)
• The tick will die within 3 hours and either fall off your pet, or be immobile when removed.
• If the tick falls off indoors within 3 hours of application, carefully pick up and dispose of tick using gloves or tweezers. After 3 hours if the tick has not fallen off, remove carefully with gloves or tweezers and dispose of tick.
• Dispose of ticks by placing in a sealable plastic bag, sealing the bag, and placing the bag in an outdoor garbage can,
• Wash hands thoroughly if you accidentally came in contact with ticks.
**For use only on dogs and cats**
Isopropyl Myristate 50%, Other Ingredient 50%