Stuffer Dog Toy
|Available Options||MSRP||Your Price|
Our Stuffer toy features two different sizes of hole openings allowing you to control how difficult it is for your dog to get kibble out. For easy play, insert smaller kibble into the holes or coin-purse area. When your dog masters the concept, you can make the toy more difficult by inserting larger kibble that can only exit through the large hole.
Very easy to clean and to fill. Simply push open the coin purse opening to insert kibble and treats. When your dog is done playing, throw the toy in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
* Two sizes of openings
* Works with most stuffer kibble treats
* Use smaller kibble for easier treat dispensing
* Use larger kibble for more difficult treat dispensing
* Occupies your dog for hours
* Coin purse stuffer hole allows for easy filling or can be used for "strip" style treats
Standard: Recommended for dogs 15-60 lbs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Have a 13 month old , a 3 month , and a 12 year old. When using kibble, it falls out too easily; when using something that you stuff into it, it is too hard to get out. They certainly kept trying to get the harder stuff out.
- Please tell us your pet's breed:
- German Shepherds