Toss N Tug Dog Toy
|Available Options||MSRP||Your Price|
Our Stuffer toy features two different sizes of hole openings allowing you to control how difficult it is for your dog to get kibble out. For easy play, insert smaller kibble into the holes or coin-purse area. When your dog masters the concept, you can make the toy more difficult by inserting larger kibble that can only exit through the large hole.
Very easy to clean and fill! Simply push open the coin purse opening to insert kibble and treats. When your dog is done playing, throw the toy in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
* "Bionic Rubber®" material ensures that your dog will enjoy playing with the Bionic Ball for a long time
* Two sizes of openings
* Works with most stuffer kibble treats
* Use smaller kibble for easier treat dispensing
* Use larger kibble for more difficult treat dispensing
* Occupies your dog for hours
* Coin purse stuffer hole allows for easy filling or canbe used for "strip" style treats
Mini: For dogs under 35 lbs
Standard: For dogs 15-60 lbs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
My four month old Pit Bull puppy loves this toy. I would not suggest using it with a full grown dog that is an aggressive chewer! My two older dogs can pull this apart and ruin it in no time!
- Please tell us your pet's breed:
- Pit Bulls