Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Feline Skin/Food Sensitivites Dry Cat Food
|Options||Per lb|| ||Price|
Food sensitivity and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have a food sensitivity or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your cat suffers from adverse reactions to food, it is even more important to feed the right food. At Hills, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your cat’s dietary sensitivity and help reduce the possibility of adverse reactions to food.
* Formulated with Hill’s Hydrolyzed Protein System, highly digestible proteins that minimize the chances of adverse reactions to food
* A single, highly digestible carbohydrate source to help avoid adverse reactions to food
* Highly digestible carbohydrates and fats to help reduce gastrointestinal workload
* Increased omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids to help nourish the skin
* Added antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system and skin barrier function
This food requires a veterinary prescription.
Hill's is updating their Prescription Diet® packaging and a portion of the name. With Prescription Diet® z/d®, the current descriptor is “Ultra Low Sensitivity”; in 2015 it will be “Skin/Food Sensitivities”.
Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Hydrolyzed Chicken, Soybean Oil (preserved with BHA, propyl gallate and citric acid), Powdered Cellulose, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Pet lovers who bought this also bought...