Natural Large and Giant Breed Chicken and Pork Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food
|Available Options||MSRP||Your Price|
When developing this recipe for Large & Giant Breed adult dogs, the equation for health is simple. Start with premium proteins, wholesome grains and healthy fat sources to support their larger frame. Then combine them with a unique blend of enzymes and minerals to create a final recipe that delivers optimal natural nutrition for your large breed dog's whole-body health.
* Guaranteed levels of L-Carnitine to support healthy body weight.
* Guaranteed levels of Glucosamine to help maintain hip and joint health.
* Chicken Meal & Oatmeal recipe.
* Contains a source of live, naturally occurring micro-organisms (or DFM) that are found in healthy digestive tracts as well as enzymes that help break down proteins, cellulose and starch at guaranteed levels.
* Sequestered mineral process encapsulates trace minerals to help diminish deterioration and therefore make them more bioavailable to your pet's system.
* Elements found in the skins of vegetables and fruits act as powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals to keep cells healthy.
* Special blend of natural Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids is blended in optimum amounts and ideal ratios to one another. These fatty acids play a vital role in supporting healthy skin and a glossy coat at guaranteed levels.
Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Meal, Anchovy & Sardine Meal, Dried Egg Product, Flaxseed, Tomato Pomace, Carrots, Sun-Cured Alfalfa, Peas, Potassium Chloride, Organic Quinoa, Apples, Blueberries, Taurine, Cranberries, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, DL-Methionine, Vitamins [Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin], Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Minerals (Polysaccharide Complexes of Zinc, Iron, Manganese and Copper, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Choline Chloride, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Inulin, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Enterococcus faecium, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger Fermentation Products, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative).
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
We have tried other high quality foods. Our dogs thrive best on this food and we always end up coming back to it. Our oldest dog is allergic to corn and wheat, so we love the fact it is corn, wheat, and soy free. We have two Bullmastiffs, and they are lower energy dogs and don't need the high amount of proteins found in other high quality foods, In fact, higher protein foods seem to give them diarrhea. The only problem we have is the places that used to carry this food have stopped and it now harder to get. I found the solution by ordering the food from Pet Flow. It gets delivered to the door and we don't have to drive 50 miles to stock up. We love this food and are done trying to find other foods.
- Please tell us your pet's breed:
Pet lovers who bought this also bought...