Vital Senior Care Formula Dry Dog Food
When developing this recipe for senior dogs, the equation for health is simple. Start with premium proteins, wholesome grains and healthy fat sources to support a slowing metabolism. Then combine them with a unique blend of enzymes and minerals to create a final recipe to help keep your aging dog active and lively.
* Guaranteed levels of Glucosamine to help maintain hip and joint health.
* Added Taurine to help maintain heart and eye health.
* Chicken Meal & Rice recipe.
* Contains a source of live, naturally occurring micro-organisms (or DFM) that are found in healthy digestive tracts as well as enzymes that help break down proteins, cellulose and starch at guaranteed levels.
* Sequestered mineral process encapsulates trace minerals to help diminish deterioration and therefore make them more bioavailable to your pet's system.
* Elements found in the skins of vegetables and fruits act as powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals to keep cells healthy.
* Special blend of natural Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids is blended in optimum amounts and ideal ratios to one another. These fatty acids play a vital role in supporting healthy skin and a glossy coat at guaranteed levels.
Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Anchovy & Sardine Meal, Pork Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg Product, Flaxseed, Tomato Pomace, Carrots, Peas, Sun-Cured Alfalfa, Potassium Chloride, Organic Quinoa, Blueberries, Apples, Taurine, Cranberries, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, DL-Methionine, Vitamins [Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin], Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Minerals [Polysaccharide Complexes of Zinc, Iron, Manganese and Copper, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Choline Chloride, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Inulin, L-Carnitine, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Enterococcus faecium, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger Fermentation Products, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative).
Pet lovers who bought this also bought...