Constant trips outside. Peeing inside the house. Straining to even go at all. When your dog has urinary issues, easing their discomfort requires special care. But with the help of your veterinarian and Royal Canin, there’s not just hope—there can be a true difference.
Whether this is your dog’s first urinary issue or they need ongoing urinary care, your vet recommended Royal Canin Urinary SO Moderate Calorie for a reason. This veterinary-exclusive dry dog food was developed to nutritionally support your adult dog’s urinary tract and bladder health. It increases the amount of urine your dog produces to help dilute excess minerals that can cause crystals and stones. Moderate calorie content (11% less than Royal Canin Urinary SO dry dog food) helps them maintain a healthy weight. Relative Super Saturation (RSS) methodology is used to help lower ion concentration in urine, which contributes to stone formation. This formula promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the formation of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. Lower urinary tract issues may be a recurring concern for some dogs. Talk to your veterinarian about keeping your dog on this urinary dog food for long-term urinary support. And ask them about the right Royal Canin wet dog food and treats to complement your dog’s diet.
With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence.
• Royal Canin Urinary SO Moderate Calorie is a veterinary-exclusive dry dog food for dogs prone to weight gain with urinary health concerns
• Helps dissolve pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones
• Moderate calorie content (11% less calories than Royal Canin Canine Urinary SO dry dog food) for ideal weight maintenance
• Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health
• Supports urinary health with an exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder
Together, we help shelters spend less on food, so more can be put into healthcare, rehab, and housing. Every bowl you donate through each order goes a long way towards helping pets in need across the country get care and find loving homes.