Medium Adult Dry Dog Food
|Available Options||MSRP||Your Price|
* For medium breed adult dogs from 12 months to 7 years old (21- 55 lbs)
* Helps support the dog's natural defenses with an antioxidant complex and mannanoligosaccharides.
* Helps promote good digestibility with an exclusive formula including very high quality protein and a balanced supply of dietary fiber.
* Enriched formula with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA-DHA) to help maintain healthy skin.
Chicken meal, brewers rice, brown rice, wheat, corn gluten meal, oat groats, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried beet pulp, fish oil, brewers dried yeast, vegetable oil, salt, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, hydrolyzed yeast, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin supplement (vitamin B2), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], trace minerals (zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with natural mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dog Likes It
- Good Value
- Active Dogs
- Smaller Dogs
Comments about Royal Canin Medium Adult Dry Dog Food:
Vet gave us this food when we brought in puppy for 1st exam. She has loved it ever since
I had to reduce costs by getting the adult food later and hammering it down to finer size.
That works like a champ...and she loves getting a full sized kibble every once in a while.
She will not eat any other dry kibble.....so Royal Canin has a "dog preferred" formula.
- Please tell us your pet's breed:
- chiwawa and "dog that howls but does not bark"