Wellness Complete Health Natural Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food
|Options||Per lb|| ||Price|
Deboned Chicken & Oatmeal Recipe
In our Chicken Recipe for Dogs, we use carefully chosen, authentic ingredients for everday health. An optimal balance of nutrient-rich whole foods to fulfill the unique health needs of your dog, providing whole-body nutritional support to promote complete health.
- Balanced Natural Nutrition- The perfect balance of protein, fat, carbohydrates and essential vitamins and minerals.
- Healthy Body Mass- Quality animal protein sources to help build and maintain lean muscle mass.
- Overall Health & Vitality.
- Optimal Nutrient Absorption- We ensure excellent nutrient digestibility through our Digestool® confirmation studies - less nutrients in the stool, means more nutrients stay in the body.
- Bone & Joint Health- We guarantee calcium levels and add sources of glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate to help maintain healthy bones and joints.
- Digestive Health- We use wholesome grains and natural fiber to help maintain a healthy intestinal tract, and this recipe contains a source of live, naturally-occurring microorganisms.
-Guaranteed Great Taste- With satisfaction guaranteed, we use deboned chicken and whitefish to provide a taste that dogs love.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Ground Brown Rice, Rice Bran (from brown rice), Rye Flour, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a natural source of vitamin E), Whitefish, Tomatoes (natural source of lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed, Ground Millet, Carrots, Apples, Spinach, Blueberries, Sweet Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride.
Minerals: Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate (a chelated source of zinc), Iron Proteinate (a chelated source of iron), Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate (a chelated source of copper), Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate (a chelated source of manganese), Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite.
Vitamins: Choline Chloride, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin K Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Chicory Root Extract, Glucosamine-HCl, Chondroitin Sulfate, Garlic, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Green Tea Extract, Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus. Old Mother Hubbard uses ethoxyquin-free meat sources.
Pet lovers who bought this also bought...