Wellness Complete Health Natural Senior Health Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food
|Options||Per lb|| ||Price|
Deboned Chicken & Barley Recipe
In our Senior Deboned Chicken & Barley Recipe for Dogs, we use carefully chosen, authentic ingredients, for the complete health of your senior dog. This special recipe provides whole-body nutritional support and promotes overall fitness and longevity, providing the optimal balance of nutrient-rich whole foods to fulfill the unique health needs of your aging dog.
- Weight Maintenance- As dogs age, their metabolism slows. To help maintain healthy body weight, this recipe contains 9% fewer calories than Wellness Complete Health Adult Chicken & Oatmeal formula.
- Hip & Joint Health- We add sources of glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate to help maintain hip and joint health.
- Skin & Coat Health.
- Optimal Nutrient Absorption- We ensure excellent nutrient digestibility through our Digestool® confirmation studies - less nutrients in the stool, means more nutrients stay in the body.
- Digestive Health- We use wholesome grains and natural fiber to help maintain a healthy intestinal tract, and this recipe contains a source of live, naturally-occurring microorganisms.
- Guaranteed Great Taste- With satisfaction guaranteed, we use deboned chicken and whitefish to provide a taste that dogs love.
- Healthy Body Mass- Quality animal protein sources to help build and maintain lean muscle mass.
Deboned Chicken, Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Rye Flour, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Tomato Pomace (source of lycopene), Rice Bran (from brown rice), Whitefish, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a natural source of vitamin E), Natural Chicken Flavor, Tomatoes (source of lycopene), Flaxseed, Ground Millet, Carrots, Apples, Spinach, Blueberries, Sweet Potatoes, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate.
Minerals: Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate (a chelated source of zinc), Iron Proteinate (a chelated source of iron), Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate (a chelated source of copper), Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate (a chelated source of manganese), Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite.
Vitamins: Choline Chloride, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin K Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Glucosamine-HCl, Chondroitin Sulfate, Chicory Root Extract, Green Lipped Mussel, Sea Cucumber, Garlic, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Green Tea Extract, Lactobacillus plantarum, Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus. Old Mother Hubbard uses ethoxyquin-free meat sources.