« Back to results
When developing this recipe for adult dogs, the equation for health is simple. Start with premium proteins, wholesome grains and healthy fat sources. Then combine with a unique blend of enzymes and minerals to create a final recipe that delivers optimum natural nutrition for daily whole-body health.
* Unique blend of three quality protein sources: Chicken Meal, Pork Meal and Anchovy & Sardine.
* Listed in Top 10 of Whole Dog Journal for eight years running.
* Contains a source of live, naturally occurring micro-organisms (or DFM) that are found in healthy digestive tracts as well as enzymes that help break down proteins, cellulose and starch at guaranteed levels.
* Sequestered mineral process encapsulates trace minerals to help diminish deterioration and therefore make them more bioavailable to your pet's system.
* Elements found in the skins of vegetables and fruits act as powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals to keep cells healthy.
* Special blend of natural Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids is blended in optimum amounts and ideal ratios to one another. These fatty acids play a vital role in supporting healthy skin and a glossy coat at guaranteed levels.
Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Pork Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Anchovy & Sardine Meal, Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Menhaden Fish Oil, Tomato Pomace, Carrots, Peas, Sun-Cured Alfalfa, Potassium Chloride, Organic Quinoa, Blueberries, Apples, Cranberries, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, DL-Methionine, Vitamins [Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin], Minerals [Polysaccharide Complexes of Zinc, Iron, Manganese and Copper, Cobalt Carbonate, Potassium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Choline Chloride, Lecithin, Rosemary Extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Inulin, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Enterococcus faecium, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Aspergillus oryzae and Aspergillus niger Fermentation Products, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative).
(based on 5 reviews)
of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
Back to top
from Woody Creek, CO, USA
Have been searching for a grain free alternative dry food for a while, but most have been shunned by my picky dogs. They actually like this one and it is more reasonably priced than most. Have put it on auto-ship.
Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Was this review helpful? Yes / No
- You may also flag this review
My dogs are so much healthier
from Memphis, TN, USA
We used to feed Iams, switched to Eagle Holisitic on the advise of a clerk at the feed store. Within a few weeks we could see a noticeable difference in the skin, coat, and overall appearance of our dogs.
from Spokane, WA, USA
I was feeding my dogs a grain-free dog food and decided to change to this. My dog enjoy the flavor and are thriving on it. The one thing I was surprised about was their poops did not change their size.
Our dogs love this food
from Metamora, IL 61548, USA
My dogs can't wait for me to open the bag!! They love this food!!
Recommended dog food
from Philadelphia, PA, USA
This food was highly-recommended to me by a local pet shop for my greyhound, who was having loose bowel movements. He loves it, and it seems to improve his digestion.With a special price that week, it was worth getting it from PetFlow. Package came promptly, smooth transaction.
Pet lovers who bought this also bought...
FroliCat FLIK Cat Teaser Toy
Cat Crib Unique Cat Hammock
HomeoPet Feline Anxiety